Had Same Email Address For Two Years Now It Says "Not Exist"

This has been going on for a while now. All of a sudden, when I went to reset my password, it said “my email not exist”, even though I have a folder that all of the other times I’ve changed it that the change link has come to that “not exist” email. So, I bypassed that problem, so I thought, by logging in through Facebook.
I got the new iPhone 12 Pro and backed it up yesterday and it asks me for permission to share with Facebook, I say yes, and then it still says on the nonsense screen and I cannot log in. I just saw the same amount of problems while writing this but resetting the cameras with a paper clip will not help me one bit if I can never reset my passwords .

Hello @mikestack1, sorry to hear about the trouble you encountered with the password reset option.
Please follow these steps to reset your password:

1.Launch your YI Home App.

2.On the login page, tap on the “Forgot Password” option. (Located below the password field.)

3.Input your email address associated with your YI Account.

4.Enter the security code shown in the box on the lower right part of the screen.(Please take note that the said code is case sensitive and will expire approximately within 60 seconds)

5.Tap “Next” and the “Reset Password” page will prompt.

6.A security code will be sent to your email address.

7.Input the security code sent to your email address at the “Reset Password” page, along with the new password you want to set for your YI Account. Then tap “Reset Password”.

The email is sent out immediately, but you might experience a delay in receiving the code.

The password must be 8-16 characters long and must have the following characteristics:

At least one uppercase letter (e.g., AB).

At least one lowercase letter (e.g., ab).

At least one number (e.g., 1234).

Then, go back to the login screen. Make sure your region in the top right is correct. Log in with your account email address and a new password created.

Thanks, but you didn’t even read the subject, but I appreciate the prompt reply!!
It is telling me that the email address that I use, have been using , and used here to create this account IS not “exist”…They are saying they have no trace of this email that up until a few months ago I used for logging into this app and have a full folder filled with correspondence when I changed my passwords, etc to this exact email address. And now it says it does not exist. Where did it go? I tried to log in with Facebook, and it was letting me, and now it just ignores that also? Where did that go? And worst, I just bought a new camera a few weeks ago.

Hi, @mikestack! I am curious that it was allowing Facebook to login but then, stopped. Which app are you using? We have the Kami Home and the Yi Home apps.

Try downloading our other app, then, login with your email & password. Let us know how it goes!

Categories