Door Bell And existing indor bell.

I currently have a very nice doorbell receiver ( inside the home) with settings to different tunes from Big Ben to Fur Eliza to name a few. will the YI door bell connect to my existing ringer?

Great questions @elfribo! Yes! Our doorbell will connect to your existing chime system. When pressed, you will hear your chime and receive an alert on your phone :slight_smile:

My Doorbell does not work with my Nutone mechanical chimes, The one of two plungers hangs up and hums. I hooked up per instructions, What chimes works with the Kami Doorbell?

Hey @gwurster1 thanks for coming to the community for more information!

I am sorry to hear you’re having trouble. When did you purchase your doorbell?

Can you confirm you firmware version?

If the firmware is not up to date, please make sure your doorbell camera is charged to at least 3 bars, update the firmware, and if prompted, go through the pairing process once again. This will resolve any issues you’ve been seeing.

I am working right now on finding a list of supported mechanical chimes. Let me know about your firmware and we will go from there.

Many thanks for your patience. I hope you’re having a lovely day.

The firmware is up to date, is there a list of digital chimes? Still having the problem.

Hey @gwurster1 let me send you a direct message in regards to this issue. Need a little more information from you so we can decide on the correct next step.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. Please check your forum inbox.

Hello, I am also having issues with my chime!!! I have tried mechanical and digital chimes the mechanical ones don’t ring and the digital ones ring all the time!!! Please help!!! I like the camera I just want the doorbell to ring!!!

Hey @parkemaxton thanks for coming to the forum. I am sorry to hear you’re having issues. Have you contacted our support team at www.kamihome.com/contact?

If you have, please send me your ticket number. If not, please do and then send me your ticket number.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Categories