Does anyone's camera clicks? , the deal and PLEASE HELP ME!!!??

Does anyone’s camera clicks? , the deal and PLEASE HELP ME!!!??

Hello what do you mean it clicks? Under what circumstances and the lighting etc.

What model of camera are you using?

Hey @BigRed The clicking you are referring to is a mechanical sound of the camera switching between regular and night vision. You may notice an increase in clicking sound during times in which your transitioning from low light to more light or vice versa.

The best thing to do is play with your camera placement a little or adjust your lighting settings where the camera resides.

If you have any other questions, please let us know. Happy to help answer any and all questions! :slight_smile:

Hi @Steven_Kami thanks for this. I have the same problem with the clicking sounds. I am wondering if there is any yihome or kami version that allows us to disable the automatic switching from daylight to night light. Please help me resolve this - I’ve tried many cameras and yihome is the best, but we are really losing sleep over the clicking sound

1 Like

Hii is there any yihome version that allows us to disable the automatic switch from regular to night vision? In other cameras, this function solves the problem

1 Like

Hello not with the newer technology. However the clicking as it adjusts to lighting conditions shouldn’t happen for more than 15/20 seconds max - unless of course the lighting adjust’s frequently. There is a more technical reason to why this happens with this technology but won’t bore you with that unless you want it.

1 Like

Categories