Deleted Videos with subscription

My mom passed away on July 13, we had the camera in my moms room, I wanted to know if there is any way to un delete these, I have the 2 weeks subscription and honestly I just need from July 1 to July 13 (which still hasn’t deleted because of the two weeks recording)

Is there any way to retrieve these videos please?

Firstly. I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. This is truly heartbreaking to read and I offer my sincere condolences.

In regards to your videos I am equally apologetic but I don’t think there is anyway to retrieve these. If they were on the Yi Cloud then Yi stats nothing is saved after the contractual length due to data protection.

@Steven_Kami may know under extreme requests if there is a way to get these moments back for you.

If not she will always be in your heart and walk every step you take looking down on you.

God bless you and your family.

Thank you so much….
I just had to try, she was so sick towards the last 5 days that we had her on morphine for no pain, I had people over all the time and my mind just wasn’t thinking about my memories being deleted.

1 Like

I hope something can be done. But I don’t want to give you false hopes.

1 Like

Hey @Perla Thank you so much for sharing. End of life care is incredibly tough. I acted as a primary caregiver for my grandmother for 3 years before she passed. My heart goes out to you.

If anything is deleted, there is no ay to “un-delete” unfortunately, as part of efforts to protect peoples privacy, we do not store footage for any reason afters its deleted or after the storage days are up. I am really sorry that we couldn’t be of more help.

I hope you’re doing okay. If we can do anything else, please let me know

1 Like

Categories