Coming Soon: YI Smart Camera

Yes I’d love to become a tester

1 Like

Thanks @divadiow and @silvermoon40 :+1:

1 Like

Hello, we are testing our App, if you have our YI Home App, you might be able to see it as well:

new addition to the family, YI Dome Guard and YI Dome U. what do you think about the design?

3 Likes

Yes, I’d like to be part of the beta

I love the design of the YI Dome Guard, it reminds me of a uniformed robot standing there at full attention. The YI Dome U looks a little more sophisticated but still looks like something I’d have in my home. I think they are great designs! Keep up the great work and awesome products. Thanks!

1 Like

Sim. Gostaria de ser um tester daqui do Brazil.

English
I would to love be a tester from here Brazil.

1 Like

Definitely, YES!

Would love to test or provide input.

Frank

Thanks Frank and Juarez! Added you to the list.

hi,
I didnt see this new product in my YI App (image bellow) . My app version is 4.3.19.

So, now talkiing about the design, I liked a lot, is pretty cool…Dome U very futuristic and about de Dorme Guard I agree with @BrandenB thats look like a little nice robot. :wink:

1 Like

@Juarezpj the Dome U has a neat trick. I can’t give it away just yet though sorry :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Kami_Mark, curious to know … but Im wait…

1 Like

Yes please! Happy to help.

Welcome @Arhunt and thanks for your interest!

Reminds of Eve robot in Wall-e movie :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes please. I have been using the Kami outdoor wireless camera for a week now. Many things about the camera i do not like and will be returning it to Home Depot. Last night i installed the YI outdoor wired camera and so far i like it. The motion sensitivity is great. During the day it can record cars and people across the street and halfway down the block. Still need more time to judge the night vision but it recorded bugs flying in front of it, so sensitivity seems good so far. Waiting to see if it picks up the neighborhood cat or raccoon strolling across my driveway.

@Dhodad

Hi David, thanks for joining the forum! And cheers for the feedback regarding your cameras!

WE have three 1080 domes, two outside and one inside. Would love to be helpful with your Beta testing.
Tom

1 Like

I like them both as well but the Dome Guard I like just a bit more. Speaking of the domes I’m ready to buy one right now and trying to decide on which one to get. Your thoughts? I don’t suppose release dates for these 2 new ones are anytime soon? I read the issue about the wire coming loose on the older models so I’m assuming that was with the 720 or 1080?

The Dome U has some really neat features. I think it’s launching in the US fairly soon. I’ll find out when that is and get back you too @CherylBuc.

1 Like

Nice one Tom! Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Categories