Cloud Cancelation

My current cloud subscription is due to expire and I could not see an option to renew. As a result I added a new cloud subscription, in preparation of my current one expiring. This new subscription looks to be in the free month period.

I now have the option to renew my current subscription, i would prefer to renew this current one as it suits my needs better.

Can anyone advise how I would go about cancelling the new subscription please?

1 Like

Hi @OSkinner, welcome to our Community! Someone from our team will reach back shortly about this!

Hello OSkinner,

Please contact support@yitechnology.com and refer to Incident #424013. I will be more then happy to cancel the service for you.

Best
Samuel

2 Likes

Thank you very much, I have just sent the email now.

Hello,

Yes, I have canceled your service leaving one in place. I replied to your ticket

Best
Samuel
YI Tech Support Manager

1 Like

Thank you so much, your support has been excellent

1 Like

I am now trying to renew my current subscription. But it keeps showing the leading icon and nothing happens. As per the attached.

Can you please help with this too?

Hello,

I am trying to renew my existing service plan, 7 days loop recording (motion), when I press renew I just get a spinning loading circle.

Can you please help with my renewal as my subscription is about to expire this week.

Many thanks

Hello,

When you say spinning are you referring to your mobile app? Please try to access
https://www.yitechnology.com/yi-cloud. Its our web based plans that should allow you and walk you thru renewing your cloud services.

I dont have the ability to renew your service on your behalf. Please reply back if you still having issues.

Samuel

Thank you for your quick response, correct this is via the app, i get a blue/ green loading ring. but it does not go to payment.

When I go to the cloud website there is no option to renew my current one. I cannot see the same plan to have 7 day motion recording for 5 cameras.

The only option is the 15 day motion recording for 5 cameras which is more expensive and more than my requirements need.

Can you please advise?

Many thanks.

Thank you! If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask here.

Best
Samuel

@OSkinner we dont provide the 7 day 5 camera plan any more, both on the app as well as website the options are all we give now.

thanks

1 Like

Hello Samuel,

I have taken out a cloud subscription and have this active and in place following your support. However, I have now also been charged for the subscription you cancelled, can you please help arrange a refund for this? Or advise the process to request this?

@TechManager FYI or @Patrick

Hello Oskinner,

I sorry for any frustrution this may have casued you as this is odd?
No worries, I will correct/refund the charges. I need your email address that your service is registered under. You can leave your email here or refer back to support Incident #432036.

I look forward to your reply

Thank you, I have provided the detail against the ticket you referenced.

Your help in resolving this would be appreciated

Hello,

I have cancled and refunded your service and the money will post back to
your account within 5-7 days.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reply back to ticket 432036

Best,
Samuel

Categories