Cloud Cancelation - My cloud subscription ended early

Hello Forum!

If you are having any issues with your cloud subscription early, please contact our support team at www.kamihome.com/contact.

We had an issue that affected a number of subscribers by ending early. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience you’ve experienced as a result of this glitch. We have your original end date stored in our system and can make the adjustment. We are working to get this resolved quickly but your help in identifying an account that experienced this is greatly appreciated.

Thank you all for your incredible patience and for participating in the community forum. We appreciate you all very much.

Kami Team

1 Like

Please, please, please can someone offer some support on this issue. Your support staff are not aware of this and do not help on this slightest.

We’ve had people trespassing recently and I’m concerned about the security but cloud recording no longer works.

Your phone numbers cut off instantly, I’ve tried emailing multiple people and the support zendesk you provide are taking days to get back with responses such as a guide on how to view cloud recordings when this isn’t the issue - it was working perfectly before.

In an attempt to get my recording working incase we have a break in, I tried to cancel my subscription to resubscribe, but it now states I’m on a plan already and can’t mix currencies? Your support staff stated that as I have cancelled now I cannot re-subscribe to the plan I was on.

I’ve now been without the premium service I’m paying for, for over a week

Are there any direct contacts that can help @Steven_Kami?

Hey @sss I would be more than happy to get this resolved for you. We apologize for any inconvenience you’ve experienced as a result. Can you please share the email address on file for your cloud account?

Thanks for for your patience and understanding. I look forward to getting this resolved for you quickly.

Yes, how can I share my email without publicly posting - can you provide yours?

My support ticket number is 556536 which is submitted under the email if that hells

That does help! My email is steven@kamivision.com just in case

It’s now been weeks without service and trying to get some support on this. @Steven_Kami if you are unable to help can you at least let me know / offer a refund so I can get some different cameras installed. I provided all the information you’ve asked for in order for you to look into this a week ago

Hey @sss after you sent me the info, I passed this on to our CS team and let them know it was a priority to look into this.

I see they sent you a responded to you on Sunday but there has been no response with any feedback on the suggested steps.

Can you take a look at your inbox from Sunday?

Categories