Camera not working after insterting SD card

Hi,

I’d like to get some help. Later I bought a Kami outdoor camera and now I wanted to add SD card in it. So I bought a Samsung micro sd class 10 Evo plus. When I pull in the SD card the camera stops working, after removing it works… and lits in blue . Formatting was done for FAT32.

Thank you in advance

Hey @butky Thanks for your patience. How is this issue going?

I recommend giving this a read: https://help.yitechnology.com/hc/en-us/articles/235046528-What-type-of-SD-card-do-I-need-

Do you have another SD card you can try out?

Thanks, I ordered one and it works perfectly. After several formatting the Samsung cards are working as well.

1 Like

Thanks for the update @butky

I have the same issue with my cameras. When i insert sd card into my camera its stop working and the strong blue light turn into bright blue light. Camera reset doesnt help, class of my cards is 10. Now i have 3 of them wchih doesnt work. One had broke a few days ago, ealier works fine couple months with sd card but some day stop working. Two of them doesnt work with sd card since the beggining.

Hey @Nashi That is a bummer. I am really sorry to hear that your having issues with your SD cards. Please go to www.kamihome.com/contact. They will help get you back on track. It may be the cameras need to be replaced.

Categories