Bug in latest update 4.3.19 Yi Home?

After latest update, the little “badge?” That shows up on top of the icon on my iPhone desktop no longer shows a number letting me know that I have a new motion 6 second clip.

1 Like

Hi @Peter thank you for joining the forum, and for the heads up about this issue. I can see that @joyceanntrn is having the same problem. The funny this is my team and I are not able to replicate the issue. We will dig a little deeper and try and figure out what is going on.

In the meantime do you mind letting me know what phone model you have, the iOS version you are running, and what version of the YI Home App you have installed?

If any other iOS app users are having the same problem, please let us know.

Thanks!
Mark

Hi… same happening here.

Iphone 11 Pro Max Version 14.0

Thank you @Juarezpj :point_up_2:

iPhone 6 Plus running IOS 12.4.8.
Yi home 4.3.19

FYI, I am a retired software engineer in case you need anything technical.

Peter Schmidt
www.prstech.com

Missing badge showing number of alerts.

Thank you for letting us know @Peter. And thanks for offer! It’s great to have techie people like yourself around here.

I’ve sent this information to the app team.

FYI, I upgraded to Yi Home 4.3.20 and this problem has NOT been fixed.

Thanks for the update @Peter. I just brought this to the attention of the app team again.

FYI, I am running Yi Home 4.4.1 and this problem has still NOT been fixed. Is there anything I can do to help you fix the problem with the notification badge not displaying?

Peter Schmidt

Now I am running Yi Home 4.4.3 and this is still not fixed. Please fix this problem!!!
Peter Schmidt

Categories