BETA TESTER REQUST: Owners of Yi 1080P AI+ cameras. We need your help

Hello Forum!

We are currently looking for roughly 30 beta testers to test new AI models that are close to releasing. The models you would be testing for us are Body (Person), Vehicle, and Animal.

We ask that you thoroughly test and send any feedback or spot any bugs. Anyone that participates will be offered a free cloud subscription in exchange for your help. We appreciate any feedback offered.

Thank you all for participating in the forum. If you are interested, please comment on this thread and I will send you a direct message. Hope everyone is doing well!

2 Likes

Hello Steven, I have been working with Kami cameras for over 2 years now.
I can become a beta tester for car camera.

Hi @Steven_Kami, I can become beta tester. Thanks

Hi Steven. I would love to test either a body or vehicle cam. I’ve tested products before and can give detailed feedback.

No tengo experiencia al respecto, pero creo que eso puede jugar a mi favor. Me gustaría ser tester. Gracias.

Hi Steven. I would test as well. Thank you!

1 Like

Put me down if this is available outside of United States.

1 Like

I have 4 (American 1080 Yi Home), 2 American 1080 dome, 3 (Chinese 720 Yi Home) and 2 outdoor American 1080 Yi Cameras and would love to become a beta tester. You can reach me here or tdp.sta@mail.com

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Steve I am interested

1 Like

I have another 8 camera wired system and a few Wi-Fi cameras as well as the mini. I would gladly become a beta tester if you still have available positions.

1 Like

I would like to offer my services on either the body cam or the car cam
Thanks

Hello Steven,
I can beta test your camera. I currently have a couple of Yi cameras that monitor the front door and driveway of my house. They capture several alerts on a given day of people walking by, cars, and local animals (cats, dogs, squirrels, possum, etc.) as they go about their daily activities. Let me know if I can help.
I have done beta testing in the past for various items, most in the hardware arena, but software as well.

1 Like

Thank you all for your participation. The forum has been such a big help for us to communicate and better our products. From everyone at Team Yi / Kami, we appreciate your support.

I have sent those eligible a direct message on the forum. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi Steven,

I would like to be a Beta tester for animal or body camera
Kind regards

Put me down as well for being a beta tester please

1 Like

Hi Steven, happy to support the ahi/Kami community and beta test

1 Like

I would be interested in Beta testing your cameras. I personally have an extensive home surveillance system consisting of 10 outside cameras, including motion detection and tracking capability. I also have 2 of your dash cams (Yi Smart dash cam and the Ultra Dash cam) in my vehicles, which are great. Love them. Please let me know. Thank you. Alan Raskind, fromjusttheking@frontier.com

1 Like

If you’re looking for any testers I’m available as well. Installed many YI cameras and have 6 on my property alone. Thanks

1 Like

Hi Steven,
I’m currently a BETA TESTER. May I take advantage of the complementary CLOUD service?
Please provide specific metrics you would like tested.
Thank you and stay safe😷
JayDee

1 Like

I’ll do it! Used outdoor cameras for a while now.

1 Like

Categories