App Update Forced Logout - Account doesn't exist!?

Hi,
As of 01/08/2020, my Apple iPhone/iPad apps have updated to 4.3.16.
This has forced a logout on both devices, and I am unable to re-login as it tells me “Account not exist”.

I have gone through the forgotten password link - and it says the same “Account not exist”.

My Partner has her own account and the cameras we own were shared with her account. The cameras no longer exist in her account, so it looks like the account has been removed?

Any suggestions on how to resolve, please?
Paul

Hi @PaulH, I’m very sorry about this, but you and you partner will both need to delete the apps from your phones and then re-install. Please refer to the thread below for more info.

Please let me know if you are able to log back in once you have re-installed the app.

I’ve already uninstalled and reinstalled… no fix.
Do I have to reset all cameras and re-pair?

1 Like

Hi Paul, has your partner had the chance to re-install the app? If so did she get the camera feed back ok?

Are you sure that you’re logging in with the correct email address?

I’ll have to check with my team about your issue. I will probably have to get some more details from your via private message and create a support ticket for you.

I did email the support email address, never had a response thus far tho.
I also reinstalled the app on my iPad - same issue.
If I try any of my email addresses, it tells me “account not exist”. I’ve tried password resets and same issue.

I’ve logged in using Facebook authentication, but I’m certain I didn’t use that before. That logs in but shows no cameras.

I think I’m gonna give up and reset the lot :frowning:

@PaulH I’m going to send you a private message to get some more information from you so we can get to the bottom of this.

Hi @PaulH we just released an update to resolve the missing camera issue. Please update to Version 4.3.17 of the app.

Categories