Anyone can help me to locate my order? Did not receive cameras for more than one month

I ordered two YI cameras from Yi store Canada in early June, but still not receive them. From the tracking history, I can see a shipping label created and June.11, but no updates after that. I paid CAD 155.98. Who can help me on my order? It is kind of terrible shopping experience for me. I send emails to the support@yitechnology.com but no response too.

I will attach the screenshots too.

Hi @vancle.cn thank you for joining the forum. I’m really sorry about this. I just checked with YI Store Canada and they are going to contact our logistics partner and will confirm the status of your shipment. They think the logistics partner may have swapped a label and did not report it to us. I’ll get back to you as soon as I know more. Apologies again for the delay.

Thanks for your quick response. Wish I can receive them soon. I already bought two YI cameras from Amazon and they worked good. Theses additional ones will be used in other locations of my house but it’s such a long time for me to get them.

You’re very welcome. Hopefully we can get this sorted out quickly so you can get your new cameras up and running. I’ll give you an update as soon as I can.

Hi ,

Until now Friday, there are still no updates on the order or I receive any cameras from the company, not as what you told me that there will be some new updates on the order.

So could you help to send out new cameras? I have no expectation on the old order will be shipped out. It is such a long time and it is unacceptable for most customers.

Hey @vancle.cn I’m really sorry about that. Thank you for the update. From the information I received from YI Canda logistics the issue was on Purolators end. However I have been given confirmation that we will arrange for a new order to be shipped out to you. Please keep an eye out for a new a confirmation email.

That’s great. thx for the updates.

It’s Tuesday end. Still no updates. Any updates? It’s almost 2 months

Hey @vancle.cn I have received confirmation that your replacement cameras are definitely on the way. I’ll try and get a tracking number for you but it might not be until tomorrow.

Thanks Mark,

This is already Friday. I did not get any email contains the shipment info or receive anything. Could you find the tracking number and see where it is?

Thanks,

Hey I have some good news. It looks like the cameras were just delivered.

I had to follow up a couple of times and only just got the tracking number.

Here it is

Finally I got the cameras this afternoon around 3.00 pm . It takes me around 50 days to get it. So hard.

So is it possible that I ask for another voucher from your company?
Thanks,

I’ll see what I can do, but I think they are probably going to say no, because this was the error on Purolators end.

Agree.

But to me the customer, the outcome is the same that I receive my order in about 2 months and spend time and effort to track the order and communicate with good people like you. Customer cannot tell if it’s the fault of YI or Purolators, right? I cannot ask Purolator to say “Hi buddy you did not ship the order to me, give me reimbursement”. I think YI can ask them for reimbursement. I only can ask YI for that since I paid money to buy things from YI.

1 Like

Categories