Annoying “Premium Cloud” ad

I can’t see video alerts due to the ad covering the picture. I don’t want the premium cloud service. I just want to play the video card in that space. How can I get rid of the ad?

Customer satisfaction is a priority for Kami Home and we provide 24/7 customer support to our users. We regret that you had an unpleasant experience. Please reach out to us at this email so our customer support can help you out: support@yitechnology.com

For our yearly cloud subscription customers, Kami Home also provides free camera replacement - no questions asked. Let me know if you have any questions.

He tomg… just so you know the reply above you got from Yi technology customer ( lack of) service is only gaslighting. There is no customer service at this company. I have been trying to get back my six second clips for over a month now and over 15 emails back and forth. Each email will be the same canned statements and you probably won’t get back those clips that you thought you paid for when purchasing the camera. I have contacted Amazon about my case and they have opened an investigation into @Yi Technology shady business practices. @Yamin and @SeanDa … the CEO is leading a company with toxic customer service culture. I suggest you contact the company you bought these cameras from and ask them to open an investigation too.

I’m so tired of this crap! This app is nothing but annoying. Nothing but a group of greedy people trying to squeeze the last dime out of me. I hate everything about app.

Categories