Android App no longer allows access to video, app crashes

Since the update a few weeks ago not allowing us to access videos and snapshots, I’m now not able to even view videos on the app album. The app crashes every time.
Will we ever see a time when we can actually access the videos on android? This has been a most frustrating situation. I wish the folks would address this issue.
Ideally, I’d like to be able to open my email app, attach a video and get on with my day like I used to do for several years. With 8 cameras now not usable, I’m not sure what recourse I have or what solution will appear.
I’ve uninstalled the app several times, reset every camera twice, bought new SD cards, etc, and still nothing. End rant/

Hey @David Welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear you’ve been having trouble have an app update.

We have recently released an app update that directly addressed the issue you are reporting.

Please update your app to the most newest version and this will resolve any troubles you’ve had.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Hi, I’ve updated to version 4.84.2_20210617 and the app still crashes when trying to access videos in my album.

Hey @David Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Our team is currently looking into this right now and I will have an update at the beginning of next week.

Your patience is greatly appreciated. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Categories