Add new Yi Home Camera to Cloud service

I currently have 3 cameras active on a cloud subscription service. I just added a new camera with the iphone yihome app. The camera works fine but it has no option for adding it to the cloud except for doing a new subscription. How do I add the camera to an existing subscription?

Hey @macmiller welcome! :wave:

This article should help. If not please let me know!

Must be an issue for support. Seems like a very straightforward process to add a camera to the cloud service via the app, as there is a setting and then add function. The problem in my case is that when I go to the new camera to add it to the cloud it says ‘you do not have a cloud subscription, you must subscribe first’. So it won’t let me add the new camera to my current subscription.

Oh, I see now, went through the process again and got it working!!! Thanks for the help.

Great to hear :slight_smile: You’re very welcome @macmiller

My cloud service Has not been working since the third of this month and I have had no contact with anyone and I have been trying to relentless since the third still no help can you help me

Hi @Home81, very sorry it has taken to long to resolve your issue. I just passed your support ticket over to our head of support.

First of all when you pay for it you should get the code i have yet to receive such code. SAME THING HAPPENED LAST TIME !! NOT SURE WHY I KEEP COMING BACK

Categories