Absolutely the worst customer service I have had to deal with.

I have had my Yi cameras for about a year and they were decent at first then they started power cycling multiple times a day and eventually powered off and wouldn’t connect anymore.
I contacted customer support and it took me about 2 months to get a replacement as I kept telling them which camera was malfunctioning they would send a cheaper different model of camera.
After receiving and sending back multiple wrong cameras I finally get the correct one and I set it up and subscribe to the cloud.

Now a few months ago I stopped using the camera and sent an email asking to be removed from the subscription.
I have gotten no reply since and have followed up with multiple emails.
There is no way on the app for me to unsubscribe and no number or live chat.
So the past few months they have been unresponsive and continuing to charge me.
This is the WORST customer service in any company I’ve ever dealt with and I highly do not recommend these cameras.
The cameras are decent for the price but the 2 times I needed support they took months to get back and resolve it

1 Like

@Pancakedog04 Customer satisfaction is a priority for Kami & YI Home and we provide 24/7 customer support to our users. We regret that you had an unpleasant experience. Please reach out to us on the email listed below so our customer support can help you out:

Support@yitechnology.com

Email support is even worse. I send an email, I get a reply and it usually asks me to do some sore of action (reset camera, do this or that) and get back to them. I do the action, reply to the email and never hear from them again until I get a notice they have closed the ticket. It has happened every single time for the last 4 incidents I have contacted them about. They just disappear and never finish helping. It wasn’t like that. I always received help. It’s been bad now for the past year or two.

I see that this problem with renewals and trying to terminate the plan has been a problem for quite sometime. I cancelled my subscription back in May 2023 and I still was renewed and charged to the credit card. I’ve called so many times and leaves me on hold and then machine says try again later. Its so frustrating and I am so upset. The emails are generated automatically and no one is reading my emails either. HELP

Categories