1080p dome camera will not read QR code and connect to Wifi

I have 3 1080p dome cameras that I have reset numerous times but all 3 will not read the QR code and connect to WiFi network. At this point, they are bricks.

I have looked for new firmware but can not find it.

1 Like

Hi @bhaas, welcome to our community! This looks like a very specific issue-related question. Please email support@yitechnology.com, we will be able to collect all of the information needed to better assist you with this. Thank you!

What was the solution.? I am having issues with my wireless. I have two others that I have used for years with no issues and this one will not connect - it goes to wifi connection and then times out after 2 plus minutes.

1 Like

@mcd4him please contact support@yitechnology.com give them some information, how long did you buy this camera, model of camera, what Geo location is the camera located, then can help more

1 Like

Thank you. I have now sent two emails asking for help.

@mcd4him can you give @Patrick your ticket number, also if the issue is not resolved in next three days kindly ping again here.

I have the same problem, is there solution to it , please post on the forum

I have the same problem; how do I get help in connecting my camera to wifi??

Hey @JeriSama Thanks for joining the community! Welcome.

The best way to get help is from our stellar customer support team. Please email support@yitechnology.com with your camera model & a short description of the issue.

Thanks for your patience

Categories