Scheduled switching on/off

I wish it would be possible to set a schedule (similar to the Alert schedule) for turning the camera just off for privacy.

Hi there @esraohl, there is actually already a scheduling setting. Go to your cameras settings, and itā€™s there in the ā€˜generalā€™ area.

Where? Actually I cannot find it. I own a Yi Dome 1080p and use last Yi Home App.

No scheduling of on/off switching (not even in submenu ā€œCamera settingsā€. The only scheduling I have available is the one under Smart Detection Settings/Alerts Schedule.

I donā€™t have that option either with that model. I have others that do have the option though.

An option, and granted it means an extra purchase, could be to use a smart plug with them. That way you have total control and could use them for many many situations.

Just an idea to think about as well if having remote (reboot access) and on/off capability.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry @esraohl I didnā€™t know that the YI Dome 1080p didnā€™t have the schedule function.

The solution suggested by @YorkshireUser would work though.

(I wish it would be possible to set a schedule (similar to the Alert schedule) for turning the camera on-off ) Please could implement such feature on all camera!!! we have to insert a switch before. Last kami mini has such a feature? which camera have that ? Thanks again mark

Hey @Lawrence123456 yes Kami Mini has the on/off schedule feature and it also has an alert schedule.

Categories