Need 9 camera view on Android app please.

Please add 9 camera view to your Android app like it is on your windows app. I’ve been using the android app for live view and it is awesome. When I use the windows beta the live view always has trouble staying live. I have 22 Yi and Kami cameras that are used for my building and need to view them at all times. They work amazing but I’m limited to the 4 cameras at a time. Keep up the great work guys. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi. Thanks for your suggestion and your usage of Yi/Kami cameras. You have some set up there with 20+ devices. Way to go you.

In regards to using the multiple live view I do know that this is something limited to those on premium cloud subscription with Yi/Kami and I think at the moment it is for four cameras concurrent.

What I’d suggest is to email Yi Support with your suggestion and see if they can help you further.

Support Email:support@yitechnology.com

@Steven_Kami may also be able to comment further.

1 Like

Hey @Baylee Thanks for the suggestion! And, thanks jumping in YorkShire!

Baylee - at this time, the PC app allows for 9 camera views while the app only allows for 4. It’s more for a clarity issue than anything.

We do our best to accommodate all our users requests and I will add this to our feedback sheet for future thought by the engineering team.

I hope you’re having a great day so far. Thank you so much for the kind words! We are glad that you’re enjoying our cameras. We plan continually improving features and our cameras.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for your time and quick response. We use 43 inch displays on both the pc and Android devices. Hopefully in the future we will have a 9 camera view on Android. Thanks for your awesome work guys and girls at Kami and Yi!

1 Like

I would really like to have the 9 camera view on the android app, I’ve been samsung dex to view the feeds and it works really well. I have 22 Yi and Kami cameras and I just purchased 2 more for my building and not having much luck with the windows beta version due to the feeds unable to view without refreshing. The Android app does not have any problems refreshing automatically. Thank you for your time and help.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback @Baylee ! We will keep that in mind. And, always do our best to improve the app and make sure our users have the best experience possible!

Many thanks! Hope youre having a lovely day

@Baylee Any advice on Samsung Dex use with the app, I hadn’t thought if trying that and my Samsung SmartShare has been glitchy at times when casting. I’ve got the same need for 9 camera viewing, currently I use two PCs for that but they disconnect constantly and are quite glitchy.

1 Like

We still need 9 camera view on Android app. I believe that it will be a great help for those who have many cameras. I have well over 20 cameras and use the android app and casting them on my 5 tvs. I need to get more views on the tvs instead of purchasing more tvs. Please please please help us with this one. Thanks again for everyone involved with making these cameras awesome.

We are still waiting for a 9 camera view on Android app… We are getting new cameras and don’t want to have to purchase a new TV to view them on… Please please please… Maybe for Xmas?

I’d say you’re definitely in need! Are you a current cloud subscriber?

I currently have 5 subscriptions for 25 cameras

Right now we have 12 cameras on 3 tvs… If you were to add the 9 camera view on Android app we would be able to view all of the 25 cameras on the 3 tvs instead of purchasing a new TV to view only 16 of the 25 cameras we have right now and will want to extend our system to 27 cameras. We have tried the windows beta but need to constantly refresh the cameras when using the android app they automatically refresh and never have a problem with viewing them live.

veeeery interesting @Baylee That’s a lot of cameras. Let me share this feedback with our app team and see what we can do to improve. I’ll be in touch.

Hey guys
I was looking to have multiple views simultaneously too.
Just out of curiosity, if I have Yi Home installed on a Windows PC, can I just open multiple instances of Yi Home and view different cameras?

Thanks
B

I use several old phones and have kami and Yi on each casting to several tvs… For example
1 phone cast 4 of my 25 cameras on a 55"tv… I have several other phones casting to other 55"tvs…

I am really hoping to be able to view 9 cameras on the android app for Xmas…

But for now I am restricted to 4 cameras on each TV lol.
You can however view 9 cameras on the windows beta app and view them on your TV… But this option is not working for my system… Android operating system is more stable than windows operating system. Either way…I love these cameras and im always excited when I add more to my building.

Really hoping the KAMI SANTA will be bringing the 9 camera view on Android app for the New Year… :christmas_tree::grin::christmas_tree:

1 Like

We just purchased more cameras and we are now over 25 inside and outside of our building… We love the new features you guys have worked hard on the past few years… We still need a 9 camera view on Android app. We can currently only view 12 live views at a time using 3 tvs and 3 Android devices that have 4 views each. We desperately need more views like the 9 camera view on windows beta app for Android. We have 6 cloud accounts for the 27 cameras and don’t want to purchase more tvs to view them… We would really love to spend that money on more cameras lol… Please :us_outlying_islands::rose:

1 Like

Let me share your feedback with our team :slight_smile: we want you to get more cameras as well! :wink:

We are working on a new plan for those with more than 10 cameras, perhaps we can build this feature into that plan. It’s a good time to give that feedback :slight_smile:

I’ll let you know what I find out.

Thank you again for all of your time and help… I really appreciate it and believe this will be a great addition for all of us here in the Kami and Yi world. :grin::+1:

1 Like

Categories