Doorbell Beta Testing

I have a door bell but would be happy to beta test one is required.

1 Like

Love my current products but not able to replace doorbell I have (Nest). Would be great to be fully away from them as well I have experience with doorbells.

1 Like

Thanks @Kami_Mark. I know you guys want to turn out a great product. I’m anxiously awaiting it.

Thanks John, and welcome!

I would be interested in supporting a beta test too.

Hey folks, check out what just arrived in the office! :eyes:

We’re currently doing some internal testing, and are putting together our list of beta testers over the next couple of weeks (about 30 people total). If everything goes to plan we hope to get cameras sent out in about a month from now. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

Hey @Kami_Mark, haha I’m pretty excited about the look, I was hoping to see that finish color. Looks like a premium piece of hardware for sure. Can’t wait to hear about the features and see some footage in action. Another great one! Take care!

I was starting to get worried that the product will be delayed, since it was supposed to release in the summer. Glad to hear there is some progress.

Thanks @BrandenB, I hope to have some footage shots to share very soon!

Thanks @ShocWave :+1:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Very nice product and design… dual band, good battery and good angle view and resolution.

Waiting for news

Regards

Juarez

Dual band is a big plus.

Many of these only offer 2.4 band which is a bit of a nuisance when 5 is probably most commonly used now. …at least where I am.

Only downside is, 2.4 tends to have longer range I believe

1 Like

Thanks Juarez! Yeah it’s looking really good imo.

Thanks Brian! Yeah I think you are correct about the range on 2.4 being longer.

1 Like

Looks amazing. Can’t wait to get my hands on one and try it out.

@Pyrozman29, cheers Matt, hopefully soon!

1 Like

Hey @Kami_Mark, hope your having a great week! I was wondering if the Doorbell will be able to be included in the multi view option? That would be absolutely awesome if so and if not maybe a thought for tech. Thanks Mark!
Regards,
Branden

2 Likes

Hey @BrandenB I’m pretty sure the doorbell cam will be able to be used in the Multicam view (but I’ll check with the team just to be sure). Thanks for the question!

$100 for refurbished on Amazon. We need to let others know that Yi/Kami is a better option at a lower price. You owe it to your friends and family.

1 Like

Good call @Pyrozman29!

The device looks stellar!

1 Like

I would love to be a beta tester! Please contact me when this becomes available.

Categories