Customers being taken advantage of..

Does anyone else out therefeel that Yi technology does not care about it’s customers.
I have been trying to get my free six second clips back and @15 emails into the process I have not had any results besides lies, stalling tactics and lack of responsibility. Yammin should be proud of the company he is spear heading. Perhaps their motto should be… “Yi - we are in it for the money… sucker”

2 Likes

Hi yes absolutely , they have known about this for sometime and i never get any responses… basically they have made the decision, quite wrongly i might add, to remove these unless you subscribe to a plan…
You get basic motion detection which is near on useless and they have removed people detection.
i am currently looking to replace all cameras as there are others that offer this without cloud …
This company have basically sold us all down the river… i don’t think its legal either… they have damaged their reputation forever.

2 Likes

I messaged them several weeks ago because all my cameras were bought before the date they had posted, so I shouldn’t have ever lost my clips. I never received a response, but I suddenly did get them back. This is extremely frustrating though because it never should have happened in the first place and it really makes me question alot more with this company

2 Likes

Categories