6 seconds videos can not display

Dear camera owners have you guys experienced since recently free 6 seconds Vido replay option is blocked by cloud advertisement.
Is anyone having the same issue?

Customer satisfaction is a priority for Kami Home and we provide 24/7 customer support to our users. We regret that you had an unpleasant experience. Please reach out to us on the email listed below so our customer support can help you out:

Support@yitechnology.com

@Jesther_Kami …please tell people the truth. @chaminda…what Jesther is not telling you is that Yi is aware of this issue. They have engineeredit this way. You probably signed up for the free cloud trial.What Jesther is also not telling you is that once you sign up for a free cloud trial you will not be able to get the free clips moving forward. Greedy @ Yi will force you to pay for a useless subscription regardless if you want it or not. I am in the middle of over 15 email trail with a lovely customer service Jestoni who curtly let me know over email that I am out of luck and that we all got suckered. If you want to speak to someone you must pay a premium. Amazon has opened an investigation on my behalf into their sleazy business practices. I suggest you do the same by calling the place you bought

these cameras from. The customer service help email that @Jesther_Kami provided you is a farce and all you will get is the runaround. Please see the attachments that show what I am talking about. I have attached my Amazon invoice showing what I paid for and Jestoni’s reply telling me that I am out of luck. @Jesther_Kami @Seanda @yamin bet you cannot dispute this.

Categories