Kami Wire-Free Outdoor in Home Depot!

Hi folks,

I’ve got some news I’m excited to share about our new Kami Wire-Free Outdoor Camera.

We’re launching the camera nationwide in Home Depot! And as you can see, it’s available at a pretty amazing price! The official launch isn’t until next week, but we heard from some customers that certain stores may already have the cameras out and for sale.

To make things even better, we’re doing a giveaway just forum community members.

Head to your local store, take a picture with the camera in the store and post to Instagram tagging @kamihomesecurity @yitechnology or send to us at social@kamihome.com.

We will do a LIVE raffle and a lucky winner will get a prize! More info soon!

And please do let us all know if you see them in your local store early!

3 Likes

We’re happy to announce that the Kami Wire-Free Outdoor Camera is now available in Home Depot!

Thank you Kami community members for your support!

The team are proud to provide our product in Home Depot stores across the U.S. at such a great price. Grab one while you can as they are selling quick!

More info about the giveaway is coming soon folks!

To be in the draw take a picture with the camera in a Home Depot and post to Instagram tagging @kamihomesecurity @yitechnology or send to us at social@kamihome.com.

Wow, this is amazing. Do you know if it will be coming to Home Depot Canada?

1 Like

Thanks @ShockWave! Actually, it might! I will not be available through this current promotion, but please stay tuned for future announcements! :relaxed:

Categories